- We offer local delivery at a flat rate of $35
- We do not enter any building whatsoever
- We call on arrival so please ensure you provide the correct telephone number at the shipping address
- At this time we do not leave with a concierge unless they come outside to receive the order
- At this time we do not deliver to hospitals
- if you choose for us to leave the order in a porch area we are not responsible for any damage
- if no one answers the phone call or is not home we will attempt to tie in a safe place but accept no damage or we will take back to the store for it to be collected the next day or delivery can be made when possible at a further delivery cost.
- we deliver Tuesday - Sunday late afternoons only
- to arrange a delivery simply add everything to your cart (remember weights if required) and then click cart at the top of the page and select delivery and at checkout confirm delivery (if you don’t see a charge for $35 you have not booked a delivery.
- please note If your event is cancelled for any reason even out with your control although we sympathize we do not refund..... we will aim to arrange a delivery slot for the new date but may have to charge a further delivery fee if we have to arrange staff especially for this.
- please only proceed with your order if you are happy to accept we don’t offer any refunds whatsoever just niw
DELIVERING IN ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS. - when the weather is particularly bad we may not be able to deliver within the time selected. Should weather be particularly bad we will do our best to contact you to advise a delay but please be patient during storms as safety is the most important.
we take no responsibility for any damage in shipping whatsoever
For shipping we use Canada Post, you can expect your shipment within 3-10 working days depending on location (outside of Canada and U.S. could take up to 28 days). Tracking is provided and we accept no losses.
Please note additional shipping charges may apply when shipping to extreme remote destinations. We will contact you after you place your order and quote you on any additional costs associated with shipping to your location.
how soon will you get your order?
* DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY SHIPPING GUIDELINES. AT THIS TIME CANADA POST WOULD NOT GUARANTEE THEM TO US. PLEASE ORDER IN ADVANCE AS WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS AT THIS TIME IF ITEMS WERE LATE FOR THE PARTY.
We aim to process orders as quickly as possible, generally within 2-3 days of receiving the order.
- For orders being picked-up > To avoid disappointment especially for orders, the earlier you place your order the better.
- For orders being shipped locally > Toronto and surrounding areas - Approx 3-5 working days
- For orders being shipped across Canada or international > please place your order 10 business days before your event as regular shipping takes between 7-10 business days (excluding weekends) for non Canadian and U.S. this may take up to 28 days. A tracking number will be provided. Please note we do not cover landing duties, we advise you research what duties you may have to pay for international orders.
Please note these are Canada post guidelines.
do we deliver to businesses or PO Box?
Yes we do deliver to businesses, however, it is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be there to accept the shipment/delivery on your behalf. Regarding delivery to PO Box we are not responsible for non delivery as no signature can be given.
how will you know when the order has been shipped?
We will notify you via email once the order has been dispatched with a tracking on your order via Canada post
Please note if you want to return a shipped order please be advised you must ship it back with tracking and once we receive if it is in the same condition we will refund. There is no refund for any latex products, any shipping or any return shipping. We strongly advise that you only order if your are 100% certain as this would be a costly refund. Please email us before shipping for procedures.